Thursday, September 29, 2005

So We're Going To Die, Then?

"So we're going to die, then?
"Yes, we....wait, no, what's this (fiddles with switch) what's this?
"Yes?!?"
"This, this.....is nothing, yeah, we're going to die."

-Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galazy, Douglas Adams

Ford and Arthur got rescued, highly highly improbably, by Zaphod, Trillian and the Heart of Gold.

Right now, though, we are Ford and Arthur waiting to be blown out of the Vogon airlock. And I'm increasingly less sure that there will an Improbibility Drive ship waiting to rescue us.

We have used up our finite quantities of Improbibility. And are just cruising along on blind fucking luck.

Excuse me a moment.

GODDAMNIT BRONSON WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SUCK SO HARD I HATE YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH EXCEPT I DON'T I'M JUST VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Phew. Got that out of my system.

1 game back. Tied for the Wild Card. 4 left to play, 3 with the Yankees . And Matty on the mound tonight. All adds up to me very much in need of a Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster. (Or at least some Jack Daniels.)

*buries her head in a towel*