Monday, September 19, 2005

To Those People in Patriot Uniforms...

Who are you?

And what have you done with my football team?

Due to librarianism, I only got to see the first half of the game yesterday, but reading and listening the day after, I'm almost glad I had to leave.

Hearing the end total of 12 penalties for 86 yards was mind-boggling, but not all that surprising. It was sloppy, sloppy play, and very un-Patriot-like. And that 1st quarter touchdown, I attribute to the initially slack Carolina defense, more than any talent on Tommy's part. Oh, he has talent. But it just wasn't on display yesterday. No zip, no fire.

Boys, you play like this in Pittsburgh come next Sunday, it won't be 27-17. It'll be 42-3. So get back on the horse, gents. You have time to fix this.

As for the Sox. Well.

*BLEAH*

All I'm gonna say about that game. Oh, except this:

MATTHEW PAUL CLEMENT! WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S HOLY WAS THAT?

Aiee.